1. BE COMPUTER LITERATE: This will enhance your
chance of getting a cool job when you
graduate…remember we are in the information
age…that you don’t have laptop is never an excuse, you can enrol
for computer training
2. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD: This will make you
trusthworthy and also a man of integrity.
3. LEARN SOME SKILL SET: Life is not always rosy as
we think, especially when you graduate…even your parents may
stop giving you pocket money and
you don’t need to blame them. Learn how to bake
cake, chinchin, learn decorations, Computer
programming, etc. This will help you a lot to survive
both in school and when you graduate.
4. START SAVING: Start saving part of your pocket money, learn to
depend on yourself at times. Stop
being a spenthrift! Cut down your expenses and
5. DEVELOP AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP SPIRIT: learn to
take calculated risk, attend entrepreneurship
classes, this will help you to survive in the labour market.
6. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE: believe me, its worth it.
Trust me, one day it will put food on your table,
For Ladies: You better learn how to cook good
food. Yes, you must learn it. It is a necessity. If u fail to do
so…you’re on your own.
7. LEARN HOW TO APPROACH PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE A
LOT: Make a bold walk to them and exchange
pleasantries, initiate friendship…You never can tell if
you’re gonna be meeting your potential Soulmate
8. BUILD A NETWORK OF GREAT FRIENDS: Stop taking people for
granted, at least be social and friendly!
Your destiny helpers may likely be the people you
meet casually & informally
9. DEVELOP YOUR TALENT: Even the Bible says that
The gift of a man makes a way for him, never
neglect your gift. If you can write, keep writing, if you can sing,
keep singing. If you have leadership
potential,use it to help others
10 THE POWER OF CHOICE: the choice you make in
your youthful days may affect your whole life. Guys,
stop chasing women & chase your dream. Ladies; it
is good to look classy but also make your brain classy & less
Just take good choices to avoid Had-I-known