Share This Post



This is one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance. She died
yesterday in Osogbo while using her where she was filling
her gas cylinder Very sad
She was actually celebrating her mum’s 70th birthday & she
needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She
went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call
& right inside her car, there was fire ignition & explosion as a result
of the she answered close to the gas cylinder.
Please note that NO telephone calls in the following places:
1. Petrol Station
2. Gas filling station
3. Kitchen
4. Near your Generator. Also don’t use your telephone light to
check the generator.
Be safety conscious and stay alive


oge chinati
Author: oge chinati

Related Posts

Share This Post


  1. Chai

  2. Good

  3. Ok

  4. OK

  5. Is a pity, may her soul rest in peace

  6. God we protect us

Leave a Reply