- Don’t compare your wife to other women. You don’t know what
their husbands are going through.
- NEVER expose your wife’s weakness to your family or friends or
run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved
between you and your woman.
- Don’t think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or
violence to communicate your moods. Agreesive men don’t make a
- Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at
her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.
- Do your responsibilities as man…don’t leave every to your
- Never blame your wife if she doesn’t take care of the home
everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise
- Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and
extended family.The wife and children are your first responsibility.
- S..x is also important to women. Her pleasure should be
considered before your own.
- Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved
them so much why didn’t you marry them instead of your wife.
- Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the
children. The children are watching. They won’t listen and obey her
- Tell your wife she’s beautiful even if you know she’s looking
normal. Women love compliment.
- Don’t forget that women also want attention and someone to
share their thougts with. Never be too busy for your wife.
- A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for
your wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to your wife.
- Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping
and once in a while, cook for her.
- Please don’t forget your these anniversary dates. Wedding
,engagement,the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates
mean a lot to women. (Don’t ask me why). I also don’t know.
- Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage.
You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her
own husband’s house.
- There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m sorry”,
“yes baby” and “I love you” more than 7 times a day. That’s when
Be the first to get updated. Subscribe to our newsletter