Do you know it is possible to gain admission to 200 Level directly through IJMB? Are you tired of writing JAMB examination without a positive result? You don’t have to wait till August to write another JAMB.
All hope is not lost, you can apply for an Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) course today and secure admission into 200Level in any university of your choice through IJMB. Please take your time to read this article carefully.
It is a fact that not everyone can pass JAMB, and even if everyone passes, not every one can be admitted to 100 level.
WHAT IS IJMB: IJMB programme is approved by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a medium for securing admission into universities in Nigeria. Its regulated by ABU, Zaria with different study centers nationwide. The NIGERIA UNIVERSITY COMMISSION(NUC) has also certified IJMB as an A’level programme that qualify students into 200 level in the university upon successful completion of the programme.
PROGRAMME DURATION: IJMB A’level programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session(9-12month) divided in two(2) semesters.
South-South: IJMB in Rivers State (PortHarcourt),
REGISTRATION IS CLOSING VERY SOON!
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
- The first step is to print your form… Click Here to download IJMB Form.
- Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBex Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
- Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
- Send all the scanned data to [email protected]
- Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Call Us Today! 08031919742 or 08105655605 click here to chat us on WhatsApp