1. Don’t ever beat your wife
for any reason. Prov.19:11, Prov. 20:3
2. Don’t ever forget that
your wife is your greatest asset. Prov. 12:4, Prov. 18:22
ever forget to check the level of peace of your wife. Prov. 27:17 4.
Don’t associate with men that lack credibility and generational
5. Don’t ever hurt your wife no matter the
level of insults passed on you. Col. 3:19, 1Pet. 2:19-20
ever wave off the ideas, advice or suggestions of your wife
because of your selfish interest. Pro. 1:5, Pro. 19:20
treat your wife as a servant. Eph. 5:29
8. Never make your wife a
negative case study before friends and family. Prov. 5:18, Prov.
9. Never doubt your wife no matter what you know about
her past. 1Cor. 13:5.
10. Don’t deny your wife of sex. 1Cor. 7:4-5.
11. Don’t be carelessn about the welfare of your home. 1Tim. 5:8
12. Don’t compare your wife with anyone. 2Cor. 10:12
cheat on your wife no matter the condition. Prov. 6:32, Prov. 5:20
14. Never cut short the love you showed to your wife, rather, water
it, and nurture it for effective continuous growing. Eph. 5:28-29
15. Never disregard the effort of your wife, rather appreciate her
more and more. Prov. 31:28b
16. Never discuss the weak points
of your wife.at public opinion polls. Prov. 5:17
17. Don’t call your
wife unpleasant names, such as, prostitute, witch, fruitless entity,
harlot, useless wife, bastard, rather call her blessed, precious,
capable, beautiful and virtuous woman. Col. 4:6, Prov. 31:28-29
18. NEVER EVER PLACE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY OR WORK
ABOVE YOUR WIFE.
19. Don’t be self centered. Eph. 5:28, Phil.
20. Don’t ever cook up plans against your wife because of
your lustful desires.
21. Never set up a family without having a
family vision. Prov. 29:18, Hab. 2:2-3
22. Never make your wife
feel inferior and uneducated before your friends, family, anyone or
even you the husband.
23. Never compare your wife’s attitude
with your one time girlfriend’s attitude. 2Cor.10:12
24. Don’t be
lazy to cater for your wife and family. 1Tim. 5:8
25. Never allow
money to be the bond of love in your marriage. 1Tim. 6:10
26. Never allow your parents or family members to dictate the affairs
of your home, remember, ‘’therefore shall a man leave his father
and mother and cleave to his wife………’’. Gen. 2:23-24.
ever let your children come between you and your wife. You
married your wife not your children, remember they have their life
to live and when married and gone, only your wife will still be with
you, to cook for you, comfort you, refresh your body, soul and
spirit in the bedroom. Matt. 19:6
28. Never hide any phone calls,
text messages, or password to mailbox from your wife.
Transparency is the ultimate key to continuous trust and
confidence in marriage. Rom. 12:9-10
29. Never owe your wife
anything, always give her the very best; best in love, best care,
most precious things and that which belongs to her. Rom.13:8
30. Never show a heart of ungratefulness to God and your precious
wife, always and always be ever grateful for their presence in your
life. Prov. 31:28b
1. Don’t ever beat your wife