Nigerian singing sensation, Yemi Alade has some things to say to her haters and she’s taken to her Twitter page to address such people.
In a new tweet on her page, the songstress addresses the category of people who find pain from her success as she says if they’re pained that she has a successful singing career, then they should go ahead and do theirs.
If eh dey pain you, say I dey sing and I dey win, go do your own. Nobody hold your mouth. ☕🐸
You think it ends on social media, my friend there is real life. Go and check yourself.
Drinking my☕ and minding my business. I am here to work and feed my family, anything extra is a blessing from God.
Credit — yabaleftonline.com
- “Don’t cry, No one Cares! start smiling & they all get jealous” – Yemi Alade
- “I moved to banana Island with money I made from singing about bananas falling on someone”– Davido says after acquiring house in Banana Island
- Alexandra Burke reveals she was told to bleach her skin after winning The X Factor
- Athletic Club vs Real Madrid: Ramos reacts to 1-0 victory, speaks on winning LaLiga title
- Atiku doesn’t stand chance of winning Buhari at tribunal – Ex-US Ambassador to Nigeria
- Atiku speaks on election results, winning presidential poll
- BAFTA-winning Harry Potter star backs battle to avoid wasting free TV licences for OAPs
- Bauchi Gov’t winning war against COVID-19, says official
- Buhari appoints Ali Baba, Segun Arinze, Dare Art Alade, others into COVID-19 committee
- Buhari winning insecurity war comment: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, CAN kick