Below is the list of looters and corrupt politicians according to federal government of Nigeria
. Dieziani Alison-Madukwe, former Minister of Petroleum: N126 billion, $1.5 billion and 5.5 million British Pounds, Dieziani N23 billion and $3 billion
. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Kenneth Minimah: N13.9 billion. N4.8 billion recovered by EFCC in cash and property.
- Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika: N4.5 billion. N29m recovered by the EFCC so far.
- Alex Barde, former Chief of Defence Staff: N8 billion, and EFCC recovered almost N4 billion in cash and property already.
- Inde Dikko: former CG Customs: N40 billion, and N1.1 billion in cash recovered in cash and choice properties.
- Air Marshal Adesola Amosun: N21.4 billion. N2.8 billion recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered.
- Senator Bala Abdulkadir, former FCT Minister: N5 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
- Senator Stella Oduah: N9.8 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
- Former Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu: N1.6 billion – from NSA.
- Senator Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion.
- Bashir Yuguda, former Minister of State for Finance: N1.5 billion. $829,800 recovered.
- Senator Peter Nwaboshi: N1.5 billion.
- Aliyu Usman: Former NSA Dasuki’s aide: N512 million.
- Ahmad Idris: Former NSA Dasuki’s PA: N1.5 billion.
- Rasheed Ladoja: Former Oyo Governor: N500 million.
- Tom Ikimi: N300 million.
- Femi Fani-Kayode: N866 million.
- Hassan Tukur, former PPS to President Goodluck: $1.7 million.
- Nenadi Usman: N1.5 billion.
- Benedicta Iroha: N1.7 billion.
- Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of former NSA Dasuki: N882 million.
- Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion.
- Godknows Igali: Over N7 billion.”
The total amount allegedly looted by 23 people named in this list is $19.82 billion in foreign currency, and N320.066 billion.