Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- To lead and manage team to deliver on key accountabilities, contributing to the overall success of the department.
- Interface with other leads within SCM department, providing enabling services to achieve set project/operational deliverables.
- Manage and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- To implement the contract management common processes consistent with the company Group SCM principles and policy.
- Develop and prepare proposals / strategies and ensure timely placements of Contracts or Call-Offs in line with the Frame
- Agreements guidelines.
- Develop and prepare proposals / strategies for timely placements of the relevant operations contracts (minor, one-off) to support operations activities as required.
- Degree in Law, Business or Technical discipline. Professional certifications is a plus (IACCM, CIPS etc.).
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar position or and industry
- Legal contract background with track record of delivery preferred.
- Experience in Oil and Gas project or construction industries with contracting responsibilities
- Preferred candidate must be between 35-45 years.
- Possession of good inter personal relationship skills.
- A good knowledge of the EPC business is desirable
- Bachelors degree, Contracts, Legal Contract, Ms Office Packages, contracts adminstrator, Contracts Analyst, Legal Counsel, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations