Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Provide routine medical care during the established hours.
- Perform emergency procedures and routine medical services in all clinical areas.
- Completely familiar with the emergency equipment, and demonstrate competence in emergency procedures.
- Providing continuous on-site medical support to meet the needs of patients, consultants and nursing staff.
- MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- General practice physician with relevant experience in the management of trauma (including triaging) and medical emergencies, pediatric cases, gynecological cases, etc.
- 1-3 years experience in medicine.
Skills and Competence:
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Good computer skills.