Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Product Marketing Officer to highlight the best features of our products and to then build marketing campaigns for these.
- The Product Marketing Officer will be responsible for researching market trends and working with various departments to successfully launch new products.
- You should also keep abreast of industry innovations and new marketing techniques.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management and Technology department.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies.
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications would be a plus.
- Previous experience as a Product Marketing Officer or related role is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Analytical tools.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to conduct research.
- 2 years Experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recooty.com.