Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group is a Recruitment company specialized in HR Staffing & Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Strategy & Consulting, Finance & Accounting services in Africa, with our head office located in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Marketing Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist is a human resources professional who develops company’s Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process in order to attract top organizations in the market.
- We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Track, measure and report on campaign results.
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements.
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with HR department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist for 2-3 years, but candidates with previous working experience for 2-3 years in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising are also welcomed to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
To apply for this job please visit sigmacg.co.