Write-ups & true life

PHONE ACCIDENT

PHONE ACCIDENT
Share

This is one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance. She died
yesterday in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling
her gas cylinder Very sad
She was actually celebrating her mum’s 70th birthday & she
needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She
went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call
& right inside her car, there was fire ignition & explosion as a result
of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.
Please note that NO telephone calls in the following places:
1. Petrol Station
2. Gas filling station
3. Kitchen
4. Near your Generator. Also don’t use your telephone light to
check the generator.
Be safety conscious and stay alive

 

4
Leave a Reply

4 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
4 Comment authors
Jamilu AbdurrahmanTheresa JosephSalahuddeen AbubakarTalktodahboss Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest
Notify of
Talktodahboss
Member
Talktodahboss

Chai

Salahuddeen Abubakar
Member
Salahuddeen Abubakar

Good

Theresa Joseph
Member
Theresa Joseph

Ok

Jamilu Abdurrahman
Member

OK